Saturday, September 03, 2005

1st Blog!!!

I had been toying with the idea of a blog for a while now... those who've know me for a while should know that I had an 'against PAP' website before, then had a few pages on www.carnasaur.com (check it out! lots of pics there of the gang) and I thought my trip to Mexico would be an ideal time to start one! Then friends would be able to see photos of my travels.


But I don't really want my blog to be just a boring log of my days and feelings. I want it to be different. I used to keep a journal of the business ideas that I came up with from time to time... so I think I'll do that for my blog! I'm not afraid of sharing my ideas, cos starting a business is more than just having a great idea. I should know... I've been struggling to get DecisionWare off the ground for the past 1 and a half years.


In any case, I'll post business ideas, interesting photos, random thoughts, and inspirational quotes here!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home